The PRO-NOX™ is a pneumatically driven gas system designed to deliver a 50% oxygen and 50% nitrous oxide mixture to adult and pediatric patients for the relief of pain and anxiety in a medical setting.
The PRO-NOX™ is patient-controlled inhaled analgesia for in-office use and takes effect in seconds, offering immediate relief of pain and anxiety.
Ideal for labor and delivery, and aesthetic procedures which can include Ulthera®, Thermage®, Liposonix®, EVLT, hair restoration, permanent make-up, tattoo removal, liposuction or surgery to name a few. Patient’s won’t mind the procedure and are likely to come back for additional tservices.
Portable, and easy to use while decreasing the risk of infection. Find out why hospitals, birthing centers and aesthetic practices across the US are choosing the PRO-NOX™ Nitrous Oxide System today!
Annual Preventative Maintenance and Extended Service Programs
As a Pro-Nox™ user, CAREstream America offers Annual Preventative Maintenance and Extended Service programs for your device mixer. Some programs consist of loaner devices and the more advanced programs include all Parts and Labor for necessary device repairs on top of an Annual Maintenance. The Pro-Nox™ manufacturer recommends Preventative Maintenance every 6 months.
Annual Preventative Maintenances include:
- Testing the individual features of the PRO-NOX
- Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide concentration
- Low input pressure alarms and shutofffunctions
- 87 PSI shock and leak test
- Demand valve sensitivity and exhalation resistance
- Emergency air intake resistance
- Calibration & Adjustments needed to bring back into compliance
The Pro-NoxTM is Now Portable
Emergency Services Teams require reliable resources to aide patients under some of the most traumatic conditions. The PRO-NOX Portable™ Nitrous Oxide System is a fully mobile unit that provides non-opioid, safe and effective pain relief outside of the ambulance.
Our on-the-go unit features:
- a scavenger mount option for inside ambulance
- audible and visual alarms
- longer run times to reduce tank replacement needs
- an enclosed demand valve for protection against infection
- a disposable bacteria filter in a variety of mask sizes